VTF 2000 Transfer Unit
Brand : Sheppee International
The VTF - 2000 Transfer Unit is purposely designed for handling containers produced on TG and QG production machines. The gradual collection of the containers at the entrance to the transfer, along with a smooth, large radius curve and unique finger motion at the exit, ensures that bottles are transferred onto the cross conveyor accurately.
- 2 finger sizes
- 4 finger spacing configurations
- Designed for TG or QG production
- Unique finger retract system
- 'Quick Change' fingers
- Transfers containers from 40mm to 96mm diameter
- Adjustable top and bottom ware guides
- Spacing reduced job set-up time
- Enhanced container stability
- Recommend to be used in conjunction with independent Belt Drive.
- Reliable cross conveyor spacing
- Minimal spares holding
- Round containers - consistent ware handling up to 1,000 BPM
- Flask production at 300 - 400 BPM
- Intermediate fingers from 12 fingers and above
- For optimum performance we recommend use Sheppee Cross Conveyor (CCA) and Independent Belt Drive (IDB)
- Recommend service intervals 12 months
- Carbon or SSB insulation
Operating Speed: Up to 1000 BPM
Standard chain Length: 157.5"
Chain Pitch: 3/4" "Duplex ¾"
Number of teeth on drive sprocket: 30
Chain Movement per revolution of drive shaft: 22.5"
- Connection to Lincoln lubrication
- Can be driven by servo or synchronous motor drive
- Can work with all I.S. machine drive systems
Transfer can be used in conjunction with a Sheppee ITD-8200 Transfer Drive Unit