Brand : A&L Rondot / FROG SAS
Measures length, temperature & velocity of Gobs between shear point and blank load.
An invaluable aid to the machine operator to optimise production and assist in problem solving.
Simple to operate:
- Three "soft keys", large LCD screen:
allows set up while on shop floor
- Small, lightweight and adjustable hand held handle with sensor
- Button on the handle: allows single handed measurements
- Handle design allows use on multiple cavity configurations including triple and quad gob
- Rotation of sensor head: allows positioning for different configurations
- Length of handle: keeps operator away from machine
- Metric (SI) or Imperial units - Multiple languages
Operation modes on hand held console
- Configuration: Set-up machine name, section number, cavity number for data storage / 100 machines,
sections and cavities available.
- Store mode: store gob length, temperature & velocity measurements / over 100,000 measurements
- Data Review: review stored data - scroll back through history
- Data transfer: wirelessly transferred to PC and viewed in MS Excel.
- Live mode: for quick measurements with no setup. Displays gob length, speed and approximate
diameter based upon user-entered gob weight. Average function shows average readings over last
10 measurements (user set). Readings are not committed to memory.
- Handle runs on standard D cell batteries, Console runs on 4 x AA batteries.
- Single use or rechargeable batteries can be used.