RS6 Vent hole drilling machine
Brand : Sonicam
The Sonicam Drilling Machine of Type RS6Â operates as follows: it has two opposing spindles on one axis, that allow to drill and counter drill without moving the mould. The left spindle for drilling the vent hole is very sensitive which makes it easy to drill even the smallest diameters with almost no risk of breaking the tool. The moulds are fixed on a swivelling table by a jaw with the shape of a disk fitting in the bottom plate seating of the mould. The table can move vertically, it can swivel and rotate in any position. Thanks to a third vertical spindle, it is possible to interconnect the vent holes. The right and the vertical spindle can be used for tapping the holes.
The advantages of the Sonicam Drilling Machine of Type RS6 are:
- The possibility to drill holes ranging from 0.5 to 0.8 mm Ã˜.
- The possibility to drill perpendicularly in shoulder areas.
- The possibility to drill vent holes in decorations and engravings.
- The possibility to tap the holes.
The main characteristics of the Sonicam Drilling Machine of Type RS6 are the following:
- Vertical spindle stroke: 210 mm
- Right spindle stroke: 210 mm
- Vertical & right mandrel, max. tool Ã˜: 6,5 mm
- Spindle speed: 1420 RPM
- Power: 2 x 220V - 3 phase - 0.37 kW
- Left spindle stroke: 165 mm
- Left mandrel, maximum tool Ã˜: 3 mm
- Spindle speed: 3000 Ã 6000 RPM
- Power: 12 V single 12 W
- Vertical table movement: 635 mm
- Table inclination: - 50Â° to 50Â°
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 1400 x 800 x 1800 mm, 281 kg