PT 1000 Parallel Transfer Unit
Brand : Sheppee International
The PT - 1000 Parallel Transferis specifically designed for glass container plant layouts where the IS machine conveyor and lehr Cross Conveyor run in parallel configuration.
The PT - 1000 Parallel Transfer ensures a smooth transition of the containers and places them in a straight line on the lehr across conveyor, giving stability and accurate positioning of the containers in preparation for stacking.
Ware transfer performance can be further enhanced when used in conjunction with the Sheppee CCA/1200 independent cross conveyor and dual belt conveyor system, STK/9437. Utilizing a dual belt system reduces the friction on container bases.
- 2 finger sizes
- 6 finger spacing configurations
- 'Quick Change' fingers
- Transfer containers from 40mm to 140mm and flask containers from 153mm to 160mm (major axis)
- Adjustable top and bottom ware guides
- Reduced job set-up time
- Enhanced container stability
- Reliable cross conveyor spacing
- Minimal spares holding
- Consistent ware handling up to 800 BPM
- Recommended service intervals 12 months
- Carbon or SSB insulation
- For optimum performance use in conjunction with STK/9437 dual belt conveyor system and CCA - 12000 Independent Cross Conveyor
Operating Speed: Up to 450 BPM or 800 BPMN for dual row feed
Standard chain Length: 108"
Chain Pitch: 3/4" "Duplex ¾" Simplex
Number of teeth on drive sprocket: 30
Chain Movement per revolution of drive shaft: 22.5"
Installation Details and Service Requirements:
- Connection to Lincoln lubrication
- Can be driven by servo or synchronous motor drive
- Can work with all I.S. machine drive systems
- Transfer can be used in conjunction with a Sheppee ITD-8000-2 Transfer Drive Unit or STK-9284 Transfer Drive Gearbox