Moap coating for Scoops, Troughs and Deflectors
Brand : A&L Rondot / FROG SAS
The MOAP is a friction coating for high temperature applications, applied in glass manufacturing for the transport of glass in fusion.
The MOAP improves slip in the delivery and helps to keep a constant speed. The MOAP has a very important wear resistance compared to traditional organic coatings.
Description of the MOAP:
- Type of coating : GRAPHITE base (metallic binding)
- Thickness : 0.2 mm to 1 mm, depending on the application
- Parts able to be treated : scoops, deflectors, troughs in steel, iron cast or aluminum alloy
- The MOAP allows a repetitive use of the delivery with, if necessary, a pressure water cleaning at the end of the production.
- Deliveries to be treated should be sent well packed in wooden boxes.