HST 6000 Transfer Unit
Brand : Sheppee International
The HST-6000 transfer gives a combination of a smooth finger motion utilizing a cam profile which reduces container impact as the bottle arrives into the transfer. The finger spacing is reduced by 40% through the transfer curve and combined with the precise finger retraction, provides accurate positioning of the container onto the cross conveyor.
This flexible transfer is the ideal â€œmulti jobâ€ machine with the capability of handling a large range of container diameters.
- 4 finger sizes
- 8 finger configuations
- â€˜Quick Changeâ€™ Fingers
- Transfers containers from 40mm to 170mm diameter
- Adjustable top and bottom ware guides
- Spacing reduced by 40% through transfer
- Reduced job set-up time
- Enhanced container stability
- Reliable cross conveyor spacing
- Minimal spares holding
- Consistent ware handling up to 450BPM
- For optimum performance we recommend use with Sheppee Cross Conveyor
- Recommended service Intervals 12 months
- Carbon or SSB insulation
Operating Speed: Up to 450BPM
Chain Length: 90"
Chain Pitch: 3/4" Duplex
Number of teeth on drive sprocket: 24
Chain movement per revolution of drive shaft: 18"
Installation Details and Service Requirements:
- Connection to Lincoln lubrication
- Can be driven by servo or synchronous motor drive
- Can work with all I.S. machine drive systems
- Transfer can be used in conjunction with a Sheppee ITD-8000-2 Transfer Drive Unit or STK-9284 Transfer Drive Gearbox
HST- 6000 Model is also available in High Ware version. Using exactly the same chassis and principles of the standard HST-6000, the Tall Ware version was designed to improve the transferring of tall bottles which had a higher than normal center of gravity.