HST 6000 Transfer Unit
Brand : Sheppee International
The HST-6000 transfer gives a combination of a smooth finger motion utilizing a cam profile which reduces container impact as the bottle arrives into the transfer. The finger spacing is reduced by 40% through the transfer curve and combined with the precise finger retraction, provides accurate positioning of the container onto the cross conveyor.
This flexible transfer is the ideal "multi job" machine with the capability of handling a large range of container diameters.
- 4 finger sizes
- 8 finger configuations
- 'Quick Change' Fingers
- Transfers containers from 40mm to 170mm diameter
- Adjustable top and bottom ware guides
- Spacing reduced by 40% through transfer
- Reduced job set-up time
- Enhanced container stability
- Reliable cross conveyor spacing
- Minimal spares holding
- Consistent ware handling up to 450BPM
- For optimum performance we recommend use with Sheppee Cross Conveyor
- Recommended service Intervals 12 months
- Carbon or SSB insulation
Operating Speed: Up to 450BPM
Chain Length: 90"
Chain Pitch: 3/4" Duplex
Number of teeth on drive sprocket: 24
Chain movement per revolution of drive shaft: 18"
Installation Details and Service Requirements:
- Connection to Lincoln lubrication
- Can be driven by servo or synchronous motor drive
- Can work with all I.S. machine drive systems
- Transfer can be used in conjunction with a Sheppee ITD-8000-2 Transfer Drive Unit or STK-9284 Transfer Drive Gearbox
HST- 6000 Model is also available in High Ware version. Using exactly the same chassis and principles of the standard HST-6000, the Tall Ware version was designed to improve the transferring of tall bottles which had a higher than normal center of gravity.